Sharon Mendelow produces broadcast, digital & social, experiential and still content for some of the world’s most creative agencies, media platforms and brands. Sharon’s years of experience, coupled with her entrepreneurial spirit, has enabled her to establish a global network of best-in-class partners she is able to call upon, time and again, to bring a creative vision to life.
Sharon brings strategy to the production process and takes a broader view to recognize marketing goals and production spend rather than the typical “one-off” approach to production. The result is a tailored approach for delivering effective content more quickly and efficiently.
Her unique ability to excel at both right brained and left brained thinking enables Sharon to bring out the best in teams and deliver elegant solutions under seemingly difficult constraints.
Vision: Ability to bring an idea to life utilizing an equal balance of analytical and creative firepower. Recognizes opportunities and can mitigate risk to achieve shared goals.
Versatility: Highly personable and capable of working closely and collaboratively with creative teams, account service and clients.
Virtue: Over 15 years of experience across a shifting industry landscape builds character and conviction to provide the best possible service offering.
Value: Able to solve problems and implement solutions under tight deadlines and always within budget.
- Anheuser Busch
- Banana Republic
- Casper Sleep
- Cole Haan
- David’s Bridal
- Grey Goose
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lucas Films
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Ralph Lauren
- Remy Martin
- Tommy Hilfiger
- US Open World Cup
- Berlin Cameron United
- David the Agency
- Deutsch Inc
- Droga 5
- Fallon UK
- Link 9 / Omnicom
- Margeotis Fertita Powell
- Ming Utility and Entertainment
- MullenLowe Profero
- Ogilvy & Mather
- Sapient Nitro
- TBWA/Chiat Day
- The Great Society
- Tribal DDB
- VSA Partners
- Wieden Kennedy
End-to-End Production | Broadcast | Digital | Social | Print | Creative Development Support | Budget Reconciliation | Project Management
Current projects include
- Develop production approach, staffing hours and out of pocket budgets, and schedules for any content creation or procurement requested from agencies within the Omnicom Healthcare Group network.
- Developed production methodology directly with Casper Sleep internal creative and marketing brand teams to produce motion and still content for the Wave Mattress Relaunch, as well as global broadcast spots for the Core brand.
- Work directly with PepsiCo brand teams to source creative and production partners, develop creative and produce content within given scheduling and budget parameters.
- Projects include:
- Pepsi Black x Alexander Wang: Produced digital and social content promoting the collaboration of a limited edition can designed for Shanghai 2017 Fashion Week. Content received 10MM+ views in first 2 days.
- Mountain Dew x Dale Earnhardt Jr: produced broadcast TV tribute to NASCAR’s most popular driver, Dale Earnhardt Jr, retirement aired during Dale’s final race at Talladega.
- Pepsi LATAM x J Balvin x Musical.ly: Launched contest on the Musical.ly app to promote J Balvin's collaboration with Pepsi LATAM. Produced long form music video that incorporated contest winners and Musical.ly video content and received 6MM+views within first week.
- Produced broadcast, digital, social and print content for fashion/luxury brands including the David’s Bridal 2017 360 campaign and Elizabeth Arden X WWE men’s body spray launch featuring WWE wrestler, John Cena.
- Developed agency’s production process and methods; produced content across all media for Marzetti Brands and Cointreau.
- Produced motion and still content for digital and social activations for Heineken, Disney, Anheuser Busch, Progressive and IBM.
State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Magna Cum Laude