I am creative producer with over 15 years of experience. Since the days of film and still evolved into the multi-media industry it is today, I produce broadcast, digital & social, experiential and still content for some of the world’s most creative brands, with the most creative people.
This means I come with an impressive global network of creative talent; directors, photographers, editors, animators, etc. I believe production is not a ‘one size fits all’ process. I take a strategic approach to managing budgets and schedules, motivating people and taking control of difficult constraints. Every production is a start-up business and I run each one like an entrepreneur; efficient, enthusiastic, expedient. I am invested in evolving ideas and have built a reputation as the creative’s producer.
- Domestic & international end-to-end production
- Global network and familiarity of best-in-class industry personnel and production partners; directors, photographers, editors, animators, etc.
- Skilled at developing scopes of work for brands and agencies across all functions
- Highly personable and excellent collaborator with creative directors, account executive, clients and vendors
- Champion of creative vision
- Superior management of budget and schedules
- Proficient at negotiating union & non-union talent and contracts
- Anheuser Busch
- Banana Republic
- Casper Sleep
- Cole Haan
- David’s Bridal
- Grey Goose
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lucas Films
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Ralph Lauren
- Tommy Hilfiger
- US Open
- World Cup
- Berlin Cameron United
- David the Agency
- Deutsch Inc
- Droga 5
- Fallon UK
- Link 9 / Omnicom
- Ming Utility and Entertainment
- MullenLowe Profero
- Ogilvy & Mather
- TBWA/Chiat Day
- Weiden Kennedy
State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Magna Cum Laude
Current projects include
- Production arm for Omnicom Healthcare Group. Develop production approach, scope of work, and schedules for any content creation or procurement requested from agencies within the network.
- Developed production methodology directly with Casper Sleep internal creative and marketing brand teams to produce motion and still content for the Wave Mattress Relaunch, as well as global broadcast spots for the Core brand.
- Work directly with PepsiCo marketing brand teams to source creative and production partners, develop creative briefs and project scopes, and produce content within given scheduling and budget parameters. Projects include: Pepsi Black x Alexander Wang, Mountain Dew x Dale Earnhardt Jr and Pepsi LATAM x J Balvin x Musical.ly.
- Produced broadcast, digital, social and print content for fashion/luxury brands including the David’s Bridal 2017 360 campaign and Elizabeth Arden X WWE men’s body spray launch featuring WWE wrestler, John Cena.
- Developed agency’s production process and methods; produced content across all media for Marzetti Brands and Cointreau.
- Produced motion and still content for digital and social activations for Heineken, Disney, Anheuser Busch, Progressive and IBM.